10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE START INVESTING
1. Your Net Worth Needs to Become the Primary Personal Finance Number You Care About.
2. You Need to Pay Off All of Your Credit Cards and Other High-Interest Debts.
3. You Need to Eliminate Most of Your Worst Personal Spending Habits.
4. You Need to Establish a Cash Emergency Fund.
5. You Need to Figure Out What Your Big Life Goals Are.
6. You Need Your Spouse to Be on Board with Your Plans.
7. You Need a Healthy Understanding of Your Investment Options.
8. You Need to Have a Bank That Handles Online Banking and Automatic Transfers with Ease.
9. You Need a Social Circle That’s More Supportive of Smart Financial Moves Than Excessive Spending.
10. You Need a Healthy Relationship with Your Wants and Desires.